After Call Work : ACW – is required and is already implemented in almost all of the Dialer.
- After-Call Work or ACW is also called wrap-up time.
- This is the amount of time spent by an agent in performing save the data or dispose the call after completing the interaction with customers.
- The automatic call distribution feature is programmed to automatically put call center agents into ACW once they finish off the conversation with customers.
- Auto wrap-up is required if agent is not wraping up the ACW.
- This is also known as Post-Call Processing (PCP).
- The professionals of outsourced call centers are unavailable to receive another inbound calls while in this mode.
- The agents are required to accomplish works like entering data, filling out forms and making outbound calls necessary to complete the transaction.
Customer interaction does not necessarily end after the caller and agent disconnects the line. However, ACW is vital for ensuring that the customer has been given the appropriate help. The average call wrap up time in the call center outsourcing industry is 6 minutes but this is completely depends on process to process. The amount of time that an agent spends on ACW is associated with the call. This metric is typically displayed in reporting dashboards, and managers can also gain an overview of time spent in completing the After Call Work in real-time by viewing agents’ status.
After completing “after-call work”, staff put themselves back into “available” mode.
Want To get started with our Innovative Call Center Technology, please feel free to Contact Us:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org